Here are a few tips on how to use the products:
- Try double shampooing; completely wet the hair, lather in shampoo, rinse then repeat. The first wash will help to remove buildup and the second wash will help lock in the nourishing benefits of the shampoo. You'll notice the second shampooing will lather so much more!
- Be sure to rinse out shampoo completely.
- Apply the conditioner to lower half or just the ends of the hair. If you notice your hair gets oily quickly, we recommend to avoid placing the conditioner directly on the scalp.
Deep Conditioning Treatment
- Leave deep conditioning treatment in for a while longer than directed. The longer you leave in the hair, the more your hair will lock in the moisture from the product. You can even try leaving in as an overnight mask before rinsing out.
Prickly Pear Hair Oil
- Use the oil on damp hair to detangle and prevent breakage. Use it on dry hair to smooth and soften the hair before styling or as an overnight treatment for extra hydration.
Hope you find these tips helpful and enjoy your dae products even more!